Welcome to YourWorkoutBook.com.
My name is Olivier. National level athlete, coach, and workout nerd.
What can I help you out with today?
Over the past couple of years I have accumulated a ton of resources for athletes and gym-goers.
From hacking your motivation, understanding proper hydration, and a whole lot more, we have a guide or workout for you.
Here's some of our most popular articles, workouts and guides:
Workouts and Training Routines:
- The Ultimate List of Workout Routines. Here is an ever-growing list of workout routines for you to try out, draw inspiration from, or simply check out.
- Unloading: Combine Your Heavy Lifting with Functional Movements for Maximum Results. Not really a workout routine, but more of a way to get more from your workouts by maximizing your gains with a planned unload segment to your routine.
- Unleash the Beast: A Lower Body Power and Strength Workout for Sprint Athletes. Lay on the power to your speed work with this strength training routine that hits the lower body.
- A Speed + Power Workout for Sprint Athletes. Like to go really, really fast? Of course you do. This two-part workout will test your outright speed, and then load it with some concentrated strength training.
Hacking the Mental Game
- Become Unstoppable: How to Make Working Out a Habit. Is there anything more powerful than something that is habitual? Not likely. Here is your plan of assault for making exercise, nutrition, or whatever other change you want to make, lasting and routine.
- 15 Pro Tips for Getting Motivated to Workout. We asked a group of trainers and strength coaches what their favorite tip was to get motivated to workout (or to help their clients get motivated to hit the gym). This is what they came up with.
- How to Go Rambo on Your Workout Goals. Struggling to stay on track with your workouts? Have big goals but don’t know where to start? Here is how to go full metal awesome on your goals in the gym.
- Visualization for Athletes: How to Perform Best When it Matters Most. You are already using this mental training skill--here's how to use it for your benefit.
Resources to Conquer Your Nutrition
- 12 Nutrition Tips for College Athletes. Twenty sports nutritionists from top NCAA Division I schools share their favorite tips for conquering your nutrition. Equally applicable to other athletes and just about everyone else as well.
- The Ultimate Guide to Hydration for Athletes. We all know we should be drinking more water, but most fall woefully short. Here's how to stay on top of your water and sports drink intake.
- Hacking the Food Journal: How to (Finally) Conquer Your Diet. The food journal is the simplest, most powerful weapon in your fight to awesome nutrition. So why aren’t you using one right now?
- How to Meal Prep Like a Boss. Another simple and wildly powerful tool to mastering your meals is to take control of them by meal prepping. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
- 15 Nutrition Tips for High Performance Athletes. A collection of sports dietitians stopped by to give us their favorite power tip for crushing your food and nutrition this year.
Most Recent Posts
Wondering if the CrazyBulk Bulking Stack is an effective way to bulk up and increase muscle mass? Read on for a full and detailed review of this clinically-proven stack and see if it’s right for you.
Wondering how much time you are going to have to wait to get into keto? Here’s a detailed look at the science of how long it takes, and some tips for speeding up the process.
Can probiotics improve athletic performance? Yes—here are eight reasons that athletes should supplement with probiotics.
Here’s a detailed look at how long it takes for probiotics to work, signs they are working, and how to get more from your probiotics.
The keto diet is a great way to lose weight and improve health. But getting into ketosis can be tough. Here’s a look at the best keto-friendly drinks (and which ones to avoid) to help you master the ketogenic diet.
Curious about the keto and paleo diets? Here is a detailed look at the differences between these two popular low-carb diets so that you can choose the best one for you and your health goals.
The Titan Fitness Fan Bike is a budget-friendly assault bike with tons of functionality. Here’s a closer look and review, including things that I loved (and didn’t love) about this air bike.
The assault bike is one of the best tools for fat burning and improving athletic performance. Here are seven killer assault bike workouts for beginners, weight loss, building cardio, muscle growth, and more.
Assault bikes are an awesome way to level up your training, whether you are trying to lose weight, build muscle, or improve your conditioning levels. Here are seven benefits to tacking the assault bike at the gym today.
Looking for a time-tested air bike with a rich history for next-level conditioning at home? Here are 7 reasons we absolutely love the Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Air Bike.